Saturday, November 22, 2008

~Holiday Fun~


Can you believe next week is Thanksgiving? This year has seemed to fly by, but also has been a very long, exhausting year. So many changes. As I look back, there is so much to be thankful for. Last year at this time, as some of you know, was when Janet was diagnosed with a very aggressive brain cancer. It was then, and still is, a very scary time. But, God has been so very good to my family. For this I am so very thankful.
Now, I would like to know since it is coming to a time when we are usually cooking and baking more, if anyone would be interested in doing a recipe swap?
So, if you are, please leave me a comment. And, if you have any other ideas or suggestions, please let me know.
I know I have a ton of recipes for snack foods and such that are YUMMY, and great if you do a lot of baking and gift giving with treats during the holidays.
I will start posting these very soon!

1 comments:

Tracy said...

Love that idea! New recipes are always great.